In the fall of 2015, I joined the Department of Learning Engineering, Access and Design (LEAD) in Albemarle County Public Schools (ACPS) as a Learning Technology Integrator (LTI). As a member of LEAD,
I have supported the following schools directly, as well as other ACPS schools through Division-level work.
- Monticello High School (2015 – 2017)
- Cale Elementary School (2016 – 2017)
- Broadus Wood Elementary School (2017)
- Murray Elementary School (2017)
- Hollymead Elementary School (2017)
I served in the following roles while working at Lafayette Upper Elementary School in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Third grade teacher (2006 – 2012)
- Lead teacher, Science and Social Studies (2010 – 2012)
- Building Leadership Team (2010 – 2012)
- Webmaster (2010 – 2012)
- Member, Frequent monitoring of student progress correlate (2008 – 2012)
- Coordinator & Founder, Running Club (2007 – 2012)
- Interim Technology Specialist (2009)
- Member, School Health Committee (2006 – 2011)
While a doctoral student at the Curry School of Education, I have worked with students and teachers in the following schools.
- Walton Middle School
- Albemarle High School
- Burnley-Moran Elementary School
- Venable Elementary School
- Burley Middle School
- Monticello High School